Thursday, September 16, 2010

Leopard + neon

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

outfit,denoto,hek,leopard pants

yellow nailpolish


This has been such a hectic day, but managed to squeeze in a little photoshoot for you guys. Unfortunately it was almost dusk, so the light was almost non existent. It's a bit scary to see how it gets dark earlier and earlier these days. I don't like that, I'm a summer person, and I love when it's light out almost 24/7.
Tomorrow is bf's birthday, and on Saturday we'll be going on holiday. Hurray!
Until then I have a lot of preparations to do.. Speaking of..when I was out shopping for a birthday present, I found this ring at H&M. Made me happy. It's plastic but I don't care, cause it's pretty. Small pleasures:) Also got this nailpolish, inspired by Hanneli of course. It's from Depend, but I wouldn't reccomend it. It needs about 5 layers to get good coverage.. But I also saw another one from Isadora, from a collection called graffiti colours. It was really nice, lemon yellow. So that will be the next try.
.
Wearing H&M Trend pants, Bik Bok shawl/cardi thingy, Eurosko booties.
.
.

4 comments:

FashionHippieLoves said...

I'm so in love with your pants!!
Looks amazing!

X

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Love this combination!

dagens outfit said...

LOVE it! Den grafitti kolleksjonene tror jeg blir cracked med andre farger når du legger dne på! skal også kjøpe den, for den ser sååå kul ut :)

Polliani said...

digger buksene og har vært på leting i mange uker på trend avdelingene , men utsolgt .ucky you