Thursday, February 11, 2010

Louise Amstrup









I wish I was in Copenhagen right now.. Denmark has so many great designers, and also Copenhagen is one of my favourite cities. Copenhagen and Paris..love.
Anyway, today I'm reading all the blogs to get updates from Copenhagen Fashion Week, and I love what I've seen from Louise Amstrup. Especially the aquarelle-ish printed silk, so beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole collection.
These pictures are from Anywho and Lilisfashion.
Click on the pics to see the original posts.

6 comments:

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

This collection seems to be really intesting!

Ash Fox said...

gorg collection!

x

Everyday Dress Up said...

pretty pretty

love the styling for this runway show too.

your site is divine!

Karoline said...

Inntresant!

RIP McQueen.

Veronique said...

Just nu har jag "Veronique tipsar" på min blogg! Ta gärna en titt och se om du hittar något användbart! :)

E said...

beautiful shirts

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/