Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spectacular, actually..













Holy shit! (Or should I say OMFG? I can't find the right words here..)
How often do you see editorials like this??
I just LOVE when I come over fashion photography that makes my heart beat extra fast. It's like an adrenalin rush. Does that make me a bit wierd, or can you relate? I bet you have the same fetish;)


My personal favourites from the editorial "Live from New York", shot by Mario Sorrenti for V Magazine. But seriously, if you haven't already you should check out the whole thing. It's pretty fantastic:)

12 comments:

ingrid said...

superfine bilder!

Oloni said...

great pictures. xx

。 。 。 said...

I loved this right when I saw it. I love the play with perspective.

Becky Tjandera said...

yay cool photos ! love :D

Dominica said...

Instant picture inspiaration !!

Unknown said...

Yes! I loved these photos. Amazing editorial. !
Sasha Pivovarova is a great model.

Have a good day.

Mira said...

Utrolig stilige!!!

Kristiane said...

sykt stilige bilder! en fryd for øyet

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

helt enig! sykt fete bilder.....

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

now, that's what's up!!!

all that sparkles might be sequins said...

OMG!!!

Barbro Andersen said...

These are truly amazing!