Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Madonna concert





Madonna - sticky & sweet tour



Madonna - sticky & sweet tour



Last night we saw Madonna live at Valle Hovin here in Oslo. Such a cool night for me, since I'm a huge fan! But also cool for everyone who was there, since her shows are in a league of it's own.
We got there to stand in line pretty early, so that we'd get close to the stage. God knows how broken and beaten my whole body feels today. Standing in such a tight crowd for so many hours are not for whimps, haha. But it was all worth it, of course.

And the show was amazing, especially the end ("Give it to me") were very good. Also adored the gipsy part of the show, with Rom dancing and a folk version of "La isla Bonita". I also got to hear two of my all time favourites, "Frozen" and "Get into the groove". But still I was just a little bit disappointed. You see we also saw her on the Confessions Tour in 2006. We actually went to Denmark to get to see her, and that concert were just completely out of this world. It was so spectacular I can't even describe it. I'm afraid this years concert couldn't live up the that standard. That said, we had a great time, and I'm sure it's not my last Madonna concert. Her shows are highly addictive.

The tiny camera that we brought weren't exactly super, but hope you like the few deasent photos I got.




Click for larger images.

Madonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna- sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna- Sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna - sticky & sweet tourMadonna- Sticky & sweet tour



3 comments:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

yeah! Håper Madonna leverer noen gamle hits!Vi skal på konserten idag, men makan til vær...

heebs said...

love the pics, looks like an amazing show!!

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

life is good... lucky you. and lucky us who have you to be kept in the loop!