Sunday, September 5, 2010

Today

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hey you guys.. I'm sorry I haven't been updating that much lately. I was ill, got better, then got kinda ill again.. Headaches does not go well with neither outfit pictures or computers. When I finally got out today, more than ready for some fresh air I had no clue what to wear. I wish I could be the type of blogger who could come with smart tips and trikcs on how to dress for the changing seasons ore whatever, but when it comews to that, I'm just not your girl. I mean what is up with the weather? It's hot, windy, chilly and then hot again all during five minutes. My strategy was to wear removeable layers, but I think it's time to stop flashing bare skin now. Probably should go up to the attic and drag out all the fall and winter clothes. Unfortunately..
.
.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sykt fint! Love the stockings!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures and you look fabulous as usual!

Cecilie said...

Fine høstbilder - elsker de høye strømpene =)

Tonje said...

Nydelige bilder :)