Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New shoes

.

lita,jeffrey campbell,platform shoes,plattform sko,moteblogg,sko dilla

lita,jeffrey campbell,platform shoes,wooden heel,plattform sko

.
Just picked up these at the Post Office.
And I'm so happy about them! Preordered them in July, so I've been waiting for a while for them to arrive. Was kinda worried about the size, but they fit perfectly. They are pretty hazardous though. I was planning to wear them on my girl Cecilie's birthday party, but now that I've tried them, and walked a bit around the living room, I don't think they'd go well with wine..
.
.
.

4 comments:

Q said...

Oh my good, sjaluuuu! De er grisekule. :)

Tusen takk for kommentaren på bloggen min! :)

Unknown said...

These are amazing! Love them!

xoxo


Gigi

Mrs_L said...

Looks like they'll go best with a couch ;)
Amazing and gorgeous!

Ramona said...

Wow!
Absolutely fierce!<3
xo Ra