Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer dreams slipping away

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

.

Sentimental as I am I can't help but feel a certain melancjoly about the seasons changing.
Norwegian summer is like a dream, very light and beautiful.. and over before you know it.
I spend all the dark winter longing for this. It's almost like having a crush on someone you can never get.. And you know the only way to cure a broken heart, is to travel or go shopping. I intend to do both. Soon. Finally we have the time to go to a warmer place, and I can't wait. And when I come back, I'll abuse all my money, hurry up and get rid of them, and hopefully get some new nice fall clothes. At least I'll stay warm while I'm waiting for next summer.
.
.

2 comments:

Tonje said...

Nydelige bilder! :)

Tessi said...

fine bilder!

x

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/