Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camilla Bruerberg

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This years debutant, Camalla Bruerberg delivered a good, strong collection.
She's inspired by techniques from the East, and specializes in knit. She uses mainly natural materials, which you could tell cause the garments hang very nicely on the guys. And it all had a slight eccentricity about it that I really like. I though it was both refreshing and cool. Simple but yet not.
What do you think?
.

3 comments:

Sophia Molen said...

I posted your photo on my blog!

http://myvisualillusions.blogspot.com/2010/08/denoto.html

I loooove the photo with my blog. It totally match, don't you think so?

Grace said...

I think I'd wear a lot of those things!

Love Grace.

Mira said...

Jeg likte det :)

Forresten; trooor jeg så deg på Nina J i går, men var så usikker. Er en stund siden jeg har sett deg...