Saturday, April 3, 2010

The girl from Atlantis



Sølve Sundsbø,McQueen,atlantis

Sølve Sundsbø,McQueen,atlantis

Sølve Sundsbø,McQueen,atlantis

Sølve Sundsbø,McQueen,atlantis


By Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Nippon, May 2010.
We'll never get tired of McQueens Atlantis dream, right?

Having a good easter? I'm not a easter bunny myself really, just hanging around in Oslo while everyone else is in the mountains. I prefer Sushi and movies;)
Oh, and shopping. The stores were open today, and I got to buy me some pretty things for my travel. I'll show you tomorrow, but now I gotta run. I have another movie to see, Jim Carrey as a gay man, should be fun;)


5 comments:

Johanna Urban said...

Love this post! She is beautiful!
//Johanna

If you like art :D --->
http://johannaurban.com/

Vanessa said...

this is such an interesting way to look at beauty. It really changes the way a person sees the clothes.

Vanessa

amalie said...

beautiful pictures!

ANNA SMALL said...

completely striking

blog said...

Nice share thanks for posting