Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Horse dream











I have a secret dream to learn how to ride horses. Not so secret anymore, but that's ok cause I'm actually planning to turn the dream into life anyway. This spring/ summer I'm gonna give it a try. So many small girls loves horses, but I never really got it. Now I'm suddenly very fascinated by those big, gorgeous creatures and I feel such an urge to be with them. I picture feeling real free, just riding away on a strong horse..haha. We'll see, I might not be as tough when I try it;)
Horses on clothes are nice too though. I have this blue diy horse tee- thingy, but for some time now I've been searching for more horse stuff. Of course this wonderful dress is perfection.. Wouldn't mind getting my claws on that one.


Dress by Kimberly Ovitz, Stella McCartney belt, Sigerson Morrison sandals, Jerome Dreyfuss bag, Isabel Marant ring, Burberry Prorsum necklace. Kinda pricy...just another dream then.

Pic from Maxim India.

2 comments:

Maren Susanna said...

Horses are awesome, I can promise you that! I'm a horseback rider myself, and the feeling you get when you and the horse master something together is really amazing! Absolutely worth trying. :)

BRUDEPARET said...

Jeg kan så absolutt anbefale å ri - følelsen av å sitte på disse majestetiske dyrene og være i samspill med dem er helt fantastisk! :)