Friday, February 19, 2010

Soyaaulait
















This is the first time Soyaaulait shows on fashion week. This designer uses inspiration and techniques from two worlds, Asia and Norway. The highlight for me was the prints. Loved the fresh colours. And I like the tulip shaped coats, very girly. But if I'm going to be critical I'll just have to qoute Olivia and say "too matchy- matchy". The styling could have been more interesting, maybe? Also I'd love to see the designer go a bit more crazy, but I can also understand that she is thinking about the customers, and the Norwegian market isn't excactly wild. All in all, pretty, but I think this girl has more to offer. And I'm looking forward to follow her future work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The coat in the fifth photo is gorgeous. Such a rich color.