Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Saturday








A good Saturday. Went to this lovely old movie theatre and saw Coco avant Chanel. Finally. It was really cool, we had red wine and everything. And I just loved, loved, loved the movie! If you haven't seen it allready, you must. For me I guess it was a double dose of joy, since I of course admire Chanel herself, but I also adore Audrey Tautou, who plays her.
I was so inspired by the film, now I only want to wear classic, elegant, garcon style clothes. Haha, I swear, I'm very easily influenced. Not only that, it's always good to get inspired by strong women. She was so strong. And she did her own thing.
I want to be like that. Who doesn't..

Also had a little glimpse of shopping joy earlier at the day. You see, the thing is I'm so broke. Seriously. And I'm saving money for something important. Short story: I'm going mental. I have no clothes. Just a closet full of crap. That's how it feels. I really need to change out my whole wardrobe, and it's so frustrating that I can't. So my new hobby is to hunt down cheap finds. But not only cheap finds, it must be treausures. As some of you already know: I'm on a mission. And to get to my goal I'm using ebay, vintage stores, flea markets, my sewing machine, H&M, Zara and anything I can think of that doesn't cost much. So I got quite excited when I found a nice pair of black, slim jeans with sort of a high waist and even my right lenght for the price of nothing today. Will post tomorrow.

Anyway, that's what I wanted to tell you. Had a good Saturday, and hope you had one too:)

2 comments:

Loquemequedapordecirte said...

wow!I want to watch it before read your opinion,but now..I can't wait to watch it!
xxx

Cafe Fashionista said...

The idea of seeing Coco Avant Chanel in an old theater sounds completely magical. Must see this film immediately! :)