Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oslo Fashion Week: Tina H



Photobucket



Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



On Friday I saw Tina H's show. She is such a fabulous designer, and I really adore her work.
The collection was called "The little fairy disco princess", which tells it all. Sweet, feminine, soft, sparkly and fun. I'm craving the glitter jackets, and loved the final disco dress. Such a cool show. Did I mention that the models were dancing? Yeah, it was fun. Tina H rocks!




Also attended Moods of Norway, if you know Norwegian you can read my article on that show at this site.

2 comments:

amalie said...

så gøy da :) kjolene va kjempefine . og moods of norway gutta er bare helt råååe!

Barbro Andersen said...

Nydelige bilder, jeg kom meg ikke på den visningen, og er nok ikke førsteradpersonell enda :p