Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holiday




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm an Aquarius. Maybe that's why I always seek the water.
There's nothing more relaxing than the sea.
Today it was completely flat and quiet. How magical is that?
I love to sit on the warm rocks, and then take a swim in the almost cold, but not too cold, water.
Feeling alive.
We must not forget our basics. See, breathe, laugh and just live.
By the blue ocean, is where I can just be.



I'm wearing a denim dress from Zara, sandals from Bianco, bangle from H&M and navy nailpolish (yup I went for all blue today) from L'Oreal.



9 comments:

Hippie Frou Frou said...

great denim dress and that bracelet is lovely too. this set is very soothing :))

jess s///

Jorunn said...

Kjempe flott ;)

Vintage Me New You said...

You look absolutely beautiful and the photos speak for themselves, the view is just wonderful:)

Bisous,
Gia!

stine said...

lovely photos
take a look http://photoinsideout.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

Wow, those shoes are to die for!

FESI said...

Really love your blog and this photo's are beautiful!

The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

Oh My God! Beautiful photography!

ingunn said...

elsker bildene, helt nydelig :)

bryna said...

i love these photos.. you look great.. the blue nailpolish is cool too!