Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ebay earrings



decorate




decorate



Haha! My bf thinks I'm pretty dorky when I do stuff like this. I mean.. not when I buy stuff, but when I lay it on images and photograph it, while thinking to my self that I'm pretty funny..
Coming to think of it, he looks like he thinks that I'm quite dorky when I sit at night and do my ebay browsing too. It's the thing that I do when I can't fall asleep. I tell myself that scrolling through ebay will make me tired. It doesn't. It makes me obsessed. Lol.

Anyway..this week these earrings came in the mail. The shells are from Monet and the golden ones are from Givenchy. Both vintage. Both ebay. And both cheap. Hurray!
Background images from an old Pop Magazine.

11 comments:

Ella said...

Jeg likte øredobbene, men tror jeg heller ville hatt de selv, enn at min kjære skulle brukt de :P

Hek said...

Haha, min kjære bruker de IKKE..hihi:)
Men hyggelig at du likte de;)

Cindy Van Dyck said...

They are beautiful! x

Dominica said...

GREAT idea !! We could all do this (tag your favorite bloggers) and let them post on a unique/fav jewel !!

Indiana Adams said...

What an awesome idea! BF's are silly. They never know what's hilarious when it comes to stuff like that.

Anyway, I think your site is great, so I'm passing the "Kreativ Blogger" award/ challenge on to you.

More info is at my blog. http://tr.im/kreativ

www.adoredaustin.com

however you want to said...

i love your blog!
seriously...gotta follow u :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I think the way they're photographed is very neat. But I'm a dork myself, so I suppose I'm pre-disposed to like them. :)

alice said...

This is such a good idea - wonderful! I love gold xx

www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

TMFA said...

They are interesting yes, but dorky no! :)

Mie said...

haha, you are not alone in having a BF that is less than understanding about fashion dorkiness ;) I'm diggin the photos, and yes, eBay is very addictive

Raez said...

aw, cute! the first is my fave...

xx raez