Thursday, April 16, 2009

Internet shopping




Photobucket



Photobucket



This Month my visa has gone quite warm on net- shopping...
But strangely enough, I haven't gone broke. Things are cheap on the world wide web! Horray!
I got this package today, from Everyday Minerals. This is my second order from them, and I'm extremely saticfied with their products.

But first I have to give credit where it's really due. I've become completely obsessed with the amazing blog Hilde Christina- A world of scincare and makeup (this is a blog written in Norwegian, so for you who don't understand Norwegian I'm sorry..). Seriously, having sensitive skin that's been very annoyd at me the last years, and not having a clue wath to do with it, I'm glad I found Hilde Christina who is now my new beauty god(dess).

I saw on her blog that she recommended the makeup from Everyday Minerals, so I've tried it myself. And from a girl that could never before wear foundation at all, cause I react to it pretty badly, this is IT. Seriously this mineral makeup must be the best around, and it's very cheap too. :) You can actually order a free kit with 5 samples, to find your perfect colours. If you don't get your right colours, just order again. And the samples are generous. I'm the type of girl who likes to switch it up a bit when it comes to colours, so it suits me perfectly that I can get a small sized mineral makeup for just $2,50. For a eyeshadow you don't need a bigger size at all.
So in that case, lets order a few, right? :)

6 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Ooh Im tempted to try this stuff, it looks lovely!

TEXTSTYLES said...

very cool shots. and lovely colours!

*bisous*

Don't Be A Hero said...

epic, I just got an amazing new polish you'd love, I'm blogging about it like Saturday, gonna wait for more things to arrive in the mail, do a giant "recent purchases" post

H-Victoria said...

ELSKER EM! bra at du også sprer budskapet;)

Hilde Christina said...

Yay! ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

The Stiletto Effect is partnering with chickdowntown.com and GIVING AWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Deconstructed Tee by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

To enter this Contest just visit my blog!

PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION TO THE RULES.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
xoxo
Su